About Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
Established in 1918, as the first ever European standard university in the Caucasus region, the IvaneJavakhishvili Tbilisi State University combines Georgian values of education with world class standards.
The idea of the establishment of this university had taken roots early in the 19th century when Georgia was still struggling to free itself from the shackles of the Russian empire.
An assistant professor by profession who had studied in Petersburg, IvaneJavakhishvili started structuring the Georgian university during early 20th century. During the early stages of the February revolution in 1917, Javakhishvili, who was in Petersburg, had already started planning to establish the higher institution.
The university was named after its founder in 1989. The university has a lot to offer in terms of educational streams, both in undergraduate and post graduate lessons.
IvaneJavakhishvili Tbilisi State University FEES
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State Medical University
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year
- The IvaneJavakhishvili Tbilisi State University is recognised by the following organisations over the world
- World Health Organisation
- World Federation of Medical Education
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- Medical Council of India
IvaneJavakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Faculty of Medicine , Tbilisi , Georgia
- Oldest University of Georgia Established in 1918
- No.1 University – According to URAP 2015-2016
- Recognized Worldwide – MCI, WHO, AMEE, EMSA, FAIMER, ORPHEUS, BSUN, EUA, AMC
- Situated in Heart of the Capital – Tbilisi
- Highest Number of Students Are Studying – 39000
- 1500 – Academic Staff – 8 Campuses – 14 Research Institutes – more then 100 Laboratories – Libraries and Network of Affiliated Clinical Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers.
- Lowest Fees in Georgia @ $4500 Per Year Only
- Living Cost $250 Per Month Only
- Indian Food Available & Separate Girls & Boys Hostel
- MCI & USMLE Preparation
- Limited Seats, Admission on First Come First Serve
ffective communication in a medical context
- Communication with patients
- Communicating with colleagues
- Shearing bed news
- Communication with relatives
- Communication with disabled persons
- Communication to receive Informed consent
- A written communication (including medical records)
- Communication in case of con?ict
- Communication with the help of additional person
- Communicate with law enforcement agencies and the media
- Effective communication with any person, regardless of its social, cultural, religious or ethnic background